Gas analyzers are analytical devices that measure the concentration or quality of a specific gaseous compound within a mixture of multiple gases or gas monitoring for specific application such as toxic fumigation application.
They are used across a wide range of industries—such as agriculture, manufacturing, and waste management to help facility owners and managers monitor gas levels in their operations to ensure the numbers are within the acceptable range for the safety of employees and the quality of products and/processes.
We design gas analyser fumigation kits to help safety workers work under toxic conditions.
Approx. Rs 4.25 Lakh / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureMODEL - ALPK2153
Approx. Rs 4.25 Lakh / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Brochure
MODEL - MBRK2153
MRP- RS.425000/- (INCL.OF ALL TAXES)
MBR FUMIGATION GAS ANALYSER is used for monitoring gas levels inside the stack/ silo/ ship / factories . Equipped with an inbuilt air sampling pump capable of drawing a sample from a distance of 30m . The backlit OLED display enables the user to read the instrument display even in the dark. With user settable datalogging features, the device logs gas concentration values with date, time and location.
· 20×4 OLED display & inbuilt air sampling pump; can draw sample from 30m
· Continuous as well as Batch sampling provision
· Data logging facility with information like Gas_conc., Warehouse no., Silo no., Date & Time.
· USB interface
· GUI for data downloading sorting & report generation
· Soft power start – to avoid accidental ON/OFF
· Sensors: NDIR
· Accuracy: Inherently +/- 2% FS (but also depends on the calibration gas & method)
· Drift: less than 2% of the signal per month at constant temperature and pressure.
· Sampling modes: Draws Gas sample on continuous basis. Pump remains ON till SET key is pressed to stop sampling.
· Alarm set point: One user settable alarm set point (for low range detectors)
· Data Storage: Provision to store test records with gas conc. and alarm set points along with date and time.
· Power source: 7.4V mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery pack
· Inbuilt Pump Flow Rate: 400 to 800 ml/min
· Runtime: About 6 – 8 hours
· Data Transfer: USB communication for data transfer from instrument to computer
· Function keys: UP, DOWN, SET & ENTER
· Operating temperature: -0 °C to 40 °C
· Display: Large 20 x 4 Alphanumeric OLED
· Instrument Enclosure: High Impact ABS
· Weight: 500 g
· Accessories: Dust filter, battery charger, data downloading cable and outlet coupler.
· Kit – includes all items needed as per NSPM 12 norms
Explore More Products